Monday, July 31, 2017

Doctor Feelgood by Weston Parker blitz


Doctor Feelgood
Weston Parker
Publication date: July 25th 2017
Genres: Adult, Romance
I am Doctor Feelgood… Tell me what ails you, baby. I’ll make you feel real good.
I didn’t join the medical field because of the women, but it sure as f*ck has become a perk of the job.
Now, a new forbidden lust has sparked my interest, but the odds are stacked against me.
She’s forbidden. Taboo. Unreachable.
My mentor’s sister is older than me and commands respect when she walks in the room. Nothing like the twenty-year old floozy’s that spread their legs at nothing more than a look.
Ansley is divorced and dominant. Word on the street is that she left the old guy she was hitched to because she wanted kids.
He didn’t.
Wonder if she is looking for a baby daddy?
I have all the right instruments for that sh*t and I’m more than willing to let her borrow them for a night – or two…
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. F*ck that. I’ll eat that apple first, and then you’re next.
Now, how do you like them apples?
#DoctorFEELGOOD #ComingSoon #Hot
Q&A with Weston Parker
Name Weston Parker
Age 30
Where are you from: Huntsville, Texas
Fiona: When and why did you begin writing?
I joined my sister Ali Parker in 2015 in the business. I started by doing analytics for the company and from time to time would write plots for some of her books. We began to talk one night about stepping out and writing one of my own books. I was against the idea at first, but when we released my first novel the response was so great that I wanted to continue writing.
Fiona: When did you first consider yourself a writer?
I’m still fairly new to the whole writing scene, so it is still hard for me to consider myself a writer. It really is a surreal feeling to finish a novel and put your own name on it. I do welcome the time that I will wake up and see myself as a writer.
Fiona: Do you see writing as a career?
At first, it was hard to see it as a career. I never saw myself as a writer or that it would be enough for a career, but as the years have moved on with the business, it is much easier to see this as a full-time career.
Fiona: If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?
Our books have been moving pretty quickly as of late. I don’t believe I would change anything in the books. When I write the books, I try to look at every emotional factor and find the best way to connect with the reader, and I believe we did that with this book.
Fiona: Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
There is not enough thanks that I can give to the readers. When Ali and I started, we really wanted to push the fact that we wanted to connect to the readers. We grew up reading novels to give us an escape from our reality, and we wanted to give the same reprieve to our readers. If there is one thing that I could say to our readers it would be thank you so much for the love and support and we hope that we are giving the same love and support back to you.


Author Bio:
I'm a former firefighter/EMS guy who's picked up the proverbial pen and started writing bad boy romance stories. I co-write with my sister, Ali Parker, as we travel the United States for the next two years.
You're going to find Billionaires, Bad Boys, Mafia and loads of sexiness. Something for everyone, hopefully. I'd love to connect with you. Check out the links below and come find me.
Join Weston's Insiders
Like Bad Boys with strong language and a naughty imagination they're not afraid to act out anytime, anywhere, all the time? You've found your peeps. http://eepurl.com/cpGam5

XBTBanner1

No comments :

Post a Comment