Friday, May 26, 2017

True Hero by Susan Owensby blitz


True Hero
Susan Owensby
Publication date: May 23rd 2017
Genres: Adult, Romance, Suspense
Ally
On the run, with no one to turn to,
I’m doing all I can to stay alive, protect myself, and my little boy.
I left everything behind, determined to start over and give my child a normal life.
I have rules. Rules I have to follow. Rules that keep me alive.
1. Keep my head down.
2. Keep life simple.
3. Trust no one.

That definitely includes retired Navy Seal Jonah Bradford. He’s completely off limits.
It doesn’t matter if he wakes up the woman inside of me.
I can’t be that woman anymore. No matter how much he makes me wish I could.
Jonah
Giving up my career to run the family business wasn’t an easy decision. Once a SEAL, always a SEAL.
Yet, I’ve adjusted. I like my life, but something is missing.
One look at the freckle-faced beauty working at the local diner and I know exactly what it is.
But, I’m alive today by following my instincts and everything about Ally is setting off alarm bells that scream she’s trouble.
I don’t care. I want her.
The problem is she won’t give me the time of day.
That’s okay. I like a challenge.
I just have to uncover all of her secrets and end the fear that keeps shining in her eyes.
Operation Ally is underway.


Author Bio:
Susan Owensby, a mother of six, lives in the Midwest along with her husband, a retired Army Veteran. An avid romance reader for years, Susan is happy to share stories that have been floating in her head for years with her readers. In her spare time when she is not writing or doing graphic design, she loves reading, of course, listening to her favorite music, and spending time with her family. Be sure to follow Susan so you don't miss out on her latest news

XBTBanner1

2 comments :