Tuesday, March 01, 2016

(Kind of!) Upcoming Releases: February 16th, 23rd and March 1st


I work in an accounting office, and right now it's tax season. So, I pretty much want to die for 8 hours of the day as more and more stuff piles up on my desk, and I curse the gods for not giving me a love of anything with lots of caffeine in it. That is why I am getting so behind on these weekly release posts, and why none of the photos from these three weeks are going to be links. To be fair, each week has like 100 new releases!  






8 comments :

  1. I was an accountant in my former life and remember what this time was like - ugh! Good luck making it through. Thanks for sharing all the recent releases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a whirlwind of crazy! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Love the covers for The Silver Tide, Through the Veil, Those Below, Playing the Part, Siren's Song, The Fable of Us. Oh my goodness! I had to look up what Toru: Wayfarer Returns is about and it sounds soooo cool! This really sounds like my kind of book! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of books I want to buy from this list!

      Delete
    2. Tory made it onto my list too! It sounds awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Most of these books I haven't a clue about, but there are a handful I am really excited to read (Calamity is really near the top if not the number one book I am excited to read)

    By the way, I have nominated you for the Dragon Loyalty Reward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! This is pretty cool! I just saw this and I sent Allyson a PM She will be very happy!
      I just read the rules on Edge Of Night! We will participating too!
      I truly thank you!

      Delete
    2. This is so cool! Thanks so much for thinking of us :)

      Delete