Saturday, August 08, 2015

Review: City of Roses by Donovan Pruitt



A young man ventures to his lost love’s childhood home in the abandoned city of Pripyat, Ukraine. When a sudden accident puts him off-course, he awakes to discover a lively and vibrant culture living in a nearby village and a woman who reignites his heart. But something sinister lurks in the shadows, and he must face the terror and help defend the village from evil before it is lost forever. Go beyond the tragedy of Chernobyl and discover the magic in the City of Roses.












Thoughts  
I requested an e-ARC via Xpresso Book Tours for a review in exchange of a review.

OK, this book is 125 pages long but I could not make it to the end. I stopped on page 81.
I just could not take it anymore. I did not like it, nothing interesting was happening and the characters were plain and boring. When I read a book I like to feel something for the characters but I did not care for Alex or Elena. I was also completely lost with the story, I had no idea what was going on.

No comments :

Post a Comment